Sunday, October 10, 2010

a french tool



i love this man.  a lot.

and lately, even more.

he's been extra sweet to all of us.  and he's been buying me things.  and i'm really materialistic, so that makes me happy.

and he's been sentimental.  and just awesome.

tonight we were watching a movie together after the kids went to bed.  weird science, a classic.  anything with anthony michael hall is a classic in my book.

we ate dinner by ourselves.  poured a glass of wine.  it was neat.

then he called me a fat butt.  and i ate a cookie.  that'll show him.

and a little while later, and i'm sure i didn't provoke any of this by tucking my chin in as far as i could and laughing a sexy beast-like laugh, the following took place:

"ah, i'm going to go in the other room and call some girls."


"you don't have any girls' numbers."


"yes i do.  i have a lot of them."


"none that would want to talk to you, dear."


"in milton?  i have a ton of girls from milton."


"where did you meet them?


"i haven't yet.  but if you would go away i could."


"are they coming to our house?"


"yep.  and i'm gonna french them."


so, pardon me if i cut this short.  but the aviator has hot plans to french some girls that he hasn't yet met in my house.

i mean, does anyone use the word "french" anymore?

what a tool.

and a grown up.

good night.

- dimply stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment