Thursday, October 21, 2010

i love sweatpants

my last post was sunday.  here's the deal...

my computer is hiding all of my pictures from me right now.

that means that all of the creative and crafty information that i have to present cannot be displayed without said photos.

and that means that i might have fudged this a little because i've been overwhelmed getting costumes made.

and party planning done.

and entertaining family.

well, not really "entertaining" so much.  they don't like me.

okay, yes they do.

sometimes.

but i like them.

most of the time.

i ate mexican food for lunch and tastee freez for dinner.  with ice cream.  both times.

but it's okay because i bought a new pair of sweats today to accommodate my changing body.

i just know how much the aviator loves to see me in a good pair of sweats.

www.sweatsendmarriages.com

hey, the rangers are playing for the AL championship.

that's baseball for you non-sports lovin', unamerican ding dongs.

sorry.

i'll leave you with this.


i don't care for the yankees.  i don't care if you know this about me.

later.

-dimply stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment